Provide candidates a hands-on experience and opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment while adding to existing candidate pool.
- To provide extra support on functional teams.
- Fresh perspective from students.
- To expand the talent pool.
Must have completed Junior Year of an Undergraduate program OR First Year of Graduate program.
- Application Process will be through the DS Website
- Candidates will be screened through HR
- Interview Panel established for each Functional Area
- Candidate must have 1 face to face meeting with a Senior Management Associate
The length of this program per intern can be anywhere between 3 to 6 months. At the end of the internship program, successful candidates may attend the recruitment process for a full time position with DenuoSource.
"Working at DenuoSource provided me with a unique opportunity to explore my interests as I pursue a degree in International Business. Meeting with multi-national clients, getting feedback from senior team members, and owning my workstreams helped me to establish a firm skill set in a challenging work environment.
Developing an analytical approach, assessing client goals, and presenting client solutions are just a few of the skills that I learned through my internship. The internship was hands on; I was given full responsibility for particular project components which was both instructive and challenging, and caused me to perform at the highest level possible."
-Vithal, Summer Intern, 2009